Donnerstag, 2. Oktober 2014

Do you have the potential to become a creative thinker?


Wonna Test the Most Powerful
Meditation Audio EVER?

Most practitioners of meditation are getting stuck while
concentrating too much....on breathing techniques,
their bodies and being too critical in self reflection....


Learn here, how to become an "enthousiastic meditator" in just 12 minutes while getting
the benefits of 1 hour meditation instantly.



Simply enter your details to claim your FREE brainwave audio!

You'll be surprised how easy and comfortable it is to get the first remarkable results....Like I did...in
the past 3-6 months.

(By the way, becoming calmer, more centered and clear minded are only some side aspects
beside the fact that guided meditations are generally useful tools for people who belief in their
ability to transform their thinking in order to achieve their goals more effectively.

Overcoming bad habits, cravings, nicotin addiction and low self esteem, anxieties etc., there are hundreds  effective meditation sessions available which I can recommend too:

In a period of one and a half year I tested at least 35 of them - each for at least 14 - 21 days  and I succeeded to start every day fully energized, each with a positive outlook on the future. You can trust me - in this blog I only can pick out a few of the the most remarkable results - which not only surprised me - also my friends and collegues could not belief - what they noticed appears to become differently: 

- Get rid off hot flushes (menopause)
- Cravings for cookies and chocolate
- stiffy joints and bones
- painful toes and swolen food anchles.
- swollen lymph glands
- 35 kgs overweight
- nicotine addiction

- extreem mood changes
- longer periods of depressed thinking
- nervous muscle tension

Can you imagine that the desired results often surprised me and my friends totally?


Guided meditation - Best daily companion to begin with change

I really appreciated the
power of thoughts while following a certain
plan to loose weight by changing my eating habits.

Within 6 months I created a weight loss of 40 kgs
and the daily visualization of metabolic slags leaving my body system (similar to the "heavy" stone slags stored on the open waggons - see picture of slag transport on rails on the left) was obviously supporting my plan
for a "lighter weight future experience"


  • to empower myself to observe my own thoughts and feelings
  • to discover and declare myself strong enough to act more wisely
  • to become aware of the benefits of an honest analization after inner retrospection 
  • to switch from the observation role into a more active directing role (like a conductor of a choir or orchestra) using the thoughts as most effective instrument
whenever it served me and others to achieve certain goals.

Bring yourself and your inner guide in alignment... and you will become a victim, how
bad habits, stress symptoms and signs of fatigue will simply disappear out of your life.

The additional rewards - like a higher self esteem and increasing satisfaction will enter into ones life in a natural way -when enough "space" has been created by reducing "tension, density and stickiness".

When I came to the consclusion, to better say: "Yes, I'll take it" and "I'll give it a trial and practise with it"   (instead of blaming somebody else for my heavy unlucky body) - I started with my first guided meditation 3 years ago.... and since then my inner belief system slowly and constantly began to change.

 In 2012 somewhen I decided: I will listen to the best "private" mentor available for me at that time every day. (not knowing how) and even if nothing happened in the beginning, after I started with my first morning  meditation session from Steve G. Jones - with his proved methods to lead his patients into a trance state...... after having deeply relaxed, with guided 

Every morning for 30 - 45 minutes I listened to the extaordinary relaxing music or mature tunes


 ----------------

Y


"You can't be a creative thinker if you are not stimulating your mind, just as you can't be an Olympic Athlet if you don't train regularly." (Ken Robinson - a mindful creative athlet)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen